Friday, February 26, 2010

Can You Help Me (or Us)?

I am experiencing an increasing number of inquiries about what it takes to get my personal help in learning, implementing and/or managing an upgraded marketing and sales effort at your practice or firm.

Since the idea of this blog isn’t to sell stuff, I’ll make the answer succinct. If any readers want more info, you are welcome to contact me directly.

I prefer to conduct teaching sessions or facilitations on Mondays or Fridays. Southwest/coach and the Holiday Inn are fine. I eat everyday whether I work or not, so I don’t expect you to pay a per diem for meals and incidentals. My daily rate is $1500, whether working with an individual or group. Groups of more than about ten are generally too cumbersome to do much more than teach generalities. The smaller the group, the more individual instruction there can be.

Thanks. I appreciate the interest you have shown in CPA Practice Builder and the underlying process. Keep sending in your success stories. By the way, the blog topic ideas have slowed down … if you want me to write about any particular aspect of accounting practice business development, please let me know.

To your success and wishing you all a speedy recovery from tax season!
Craig

Cell 510-915-0529
Email craig.cpabizdevel@gmail.com

No comments: